Under direct supervision and following standard procedures with some limited independent judgment, compiles data, performs routine tasks, reviews documentation and facilitates modifications, and processes basic policy changes to support the underwriting process by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Identifies, indexes, scans, copies, modifies and processes documents
2. Communicates with underwriters and agents for additional information or instructions regarding new business, renewals, quotes and endorsements
3. Enters basic policy changes into the system
4. Processes various documents, including Michigan Liquor Control Commission filings, motor carrier filings, inspection and loss control documents, and others
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or up to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Frankenmuth, Michigan, United States