Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
About Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance
Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance is a division of Ameriprise Financial, a FORTUNE 500® company. Through exclusive partnerships with organizations such as Costco, we are able to offer their clients our personal insurance products. We offer customers across the nation high-quality, cost-effective auto, home and umbrella insurance products.
At Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance, you will work in a culture that is dedicated to driving results with a strong focus on our handle with care culture. Regardless of department or location, we all share in a commitment to our clients, each other, the communities in which we live and work, company goals, and delivering on our mission statement. We invest in our employees with growth and development opportunities via Ameriprise University, competitive pay, and a generous benefits package. Benefits are effective the first day of employment for full-time employees.
Lead a team of underwriting staff comprised of underwriters and associate underwriters to meet overall role, territory, department and company objectives. Participate in department analysis, project work (including some limited vendor relationship responsibilities), in addition to training and auditing. Serve as department liaison on cross-functional business team(s).
- Lead underwriting staff, including underwriters and associate underwriters, to meet territory and department objectives and positively impact organizational profitability through effective management of rate to risk. Provide leadership to underwriting staff through effective performance management practices, providing feedback, coaching, auditing and skill/knowledge development to staff.
- Project and vendor work with return on investment/cost benefit analysis knowledge/commitment on strategic, company level projects.
- Work with various departments to streamline process/procedures. Monitor impact of implemented changes and adjust accordingly.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience.
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (American Institute of CPCU).
- Exceptional analytical and decision-making skills. Ability to readily adapt to change.
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Previous underwriting experience, strong relationship building experience and ability to coach and mentor.
- Coaching, mentoring or previous leadership experience.
Apply for this job at https://ameriprise.contacthr.com/60519846
View More Ameriprise Jobs
Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Website : https://www.ameriprise.com
Ameriprise Financial is a global financial leader. Integrity has been a core value since we were founded by John Tappan in 1894. It's how, through panics, recessions, the Great Depression and the recent Great Recession, we've grown into a global financial leader. We've never taken a bailout. Never lost our focus on our clients. That's who we are. During trying economic times our strength, integrity, our breadth of services and personal relationships have made us America’s leader in financial planning.