At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance provides inventory financing solutions, service and intelligence through in-depth industry expertise and a commitment to customers. As a leading provider in specialized financing and servicing solutions, CDF delivers when it comes to helping facilitate the manufacturing, distribution and sale of products across a variety of industries from Powersports, Marine and Recreational Vehicles, to Outdoor Lawn & Garden, Agriculture, Technology, and Electronics & Appliances.
The Commercial Credit Analyst will be responsible for conducting routine credit investigations and determining whether to extend credit on companies across Commercial Distribution Finance’s Marine and Recreational vehicle industries. Functions include:
• Gathering and reviewing routine credit information for loans
• Preparing credit reports for presentation
• Spreading financial/credit information
• Monitoring and following up on credit file conditions/ credit covenants
• Monitoring documentation exceptions, responding to customer inquiries
• Ensuring credit files are current
• Generating status reports for management/bankers
• Contacting available sources of information
• Determining whether to extend credit to qualified borrowers
1 year of financial analysis experience
A BS/BA degree or higher
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Knowledge and understanding of financial statement analysis
Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
Other Desired Qualifications
• 3 years of experience in underwriting or portfolio management of inventory financing, commercial lending or equipment leasing products
• Analytical skills; ability to analyze unstructured/complex problems using quantitative analysis
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.